[RP TownTalk] FW: Multifaith holiday event nov 27th

Lou King lking at knob.com
Sun Nov 24 14:27:20 UTC 2013

Not to embellish my curmudgeonly image as the holiday season begins, but
post similar to the one I referenced makes me feel used.

Those that imposed on Dwight's goodwill want to use the Town's resources
to contact us (invalid our email space) - without engaging in conversation -

About TownTalk "It is a way for you to discuss anything you think might
be of interest to other residents..."  What is missing is the '...for
you to discuss...'

Without the possibility of a discussion, it is just an advertizement
from those that don't belong. My email gets enough chaff.

Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org