[RP TownTalk] Kenilworth Road Repairs tonight

Jonathan Ebbeler jebbeler at efusionconsulting.com
Thu Oct 3 20:17:48 UTC 2013

Friends and Neighbors -

We just received the following notification from the State Highway Administration:

Please be advised that the State Highway Administration (SHA) will perform overnight mobile patching on northbound MD 201 (Kenilworth Avenue) from Good Luck Road to the I-95/I-495 (Capital Beltway) ramps tonight, Thursday, October 3, from 9 p.m. to     5 a.m. We apologize in advance for such short notice for this operation.