[RP TownTalk] Free MMA/Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu classes for furloughed federal employees during shutdown

Sharon C. sharon.cherian at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 14:11:49 UTC 2013

Hello Riverdale!

My name is Sharon and my boyfriend Josh and I (and our schnauzer Dakota)
just moved to Riverdale a month ago and we're very happy so far - everyone
here is so neighborly and helpful!

I just wanted to reach out to any federal employees affected by the
government shutdown.  Josh is offering free classes in Brazillian Jiu
Jitsu, Muay Thai, Wrestling, and MMA striking/grappling techniques to
federal employees furloughed during the shutdown at his academy, College
Park MMA (CPMMA).  He is also offering a free week trial for kids, too.

CPMMA is located on the corner of Baltimore Ave and Powder Mill Rd. in
Beltsville, just a few feet away from the Costco, in the Powder Mill
Station shopping center.

Please come by, say hi, and check out the class schedule on www.cpmma.net

College Park Mixed Martial Arts
11105 Baltimore Ave