[RP TownTalk] Tax money going down the drain?

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 23:49:32 UTC 2013

Mike - I don't know who's actually responsible for the fire hydrants
(interesting jurisdictional question) but I would call the town's
Public Works Dept:

Public Works(301) 864-1803

Alternatively, the Riverdale Volunteer Fire Dept answers their phones
24/7 and could presumably tell you who the best first contact is:

Fire Department(301) 927- 0356

Or you could always contact your ward councilperson, who I assume is
Jonathan Ebbeler (Ward 1) - you can find contact info for all
councilpersons here:
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/parkcouncil/index.cfm

Hope this helps! And if you report back here on what you find out, we
can all be prepared for any future such happenings - thanks!

Dwight Holmes