[RP TownTalk] Community Message: Overnight Shooting on Carters Lane

Lou King lking at knob.com
Fri Oct 25 16:58:07 UTC 2013

Except the the real estate market uses the 5 digit zip code not the 9
digit when looking for "similar houses in the area". Being their
listings are by zip code (the number not a name) it does make a
difference, no matter what people call us.

The news stories are another matter. We "know" all news papers and
reporters check their facts, and then check them again to get thing
right. So I guess we are luck we are not called Calvert Estates or what
ever this area was called in the 1800's.  Other peoples old habits are
hard to break. But now is a good time to try, with Riverdale Park
showing growth, in addition to the Cafritz project.

Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org