[RP TownTalk] Zip Code Change

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 15:57:32 UTC 2013

Before launching into Ron Paul/Rush Limbaugh/Fox News talking points,
Bruce, can you explain how talk by anyone about a new zip code will cost
"tax dollars"? And, why the war against change and improvement?

Weren't you the fellow (and the only one, as I remember) that was AGAINST
giving Riverdale students iPads last year when it was
proposed/discussed. Pencils
were good enough your day, you said, why not good enough today?

I am getting more afraid of fear everyday ...

Jeffrey

--
Jeffrey Yorke
Yorke Property Management, Inc.