[RP TownTalk] Stolen Nikon Camera: Trying to Recover Memory Card

Alison Spain alisonspain at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 20:25:16 UTC 2013

Last night, 9/4, my camera was stolen out of my car in Riverdale Park.  I
know this is likely a very lost cause, but I am trying desperately to
recover the memory card.  It has photos of my newborn son meeting his
parents, his grandparents, and of the first few weeks of his life.  We had
not transferred the photos off the camera and have no way to recover them.

The missing camera was a NIkon D60 in a black case.  The case had a broken
zipper. The camera is an SLR:
http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/d60/images/flash.jpg

I can't recall the memory card brand, but it looked like this and is no
bigger than a matchbook: http://tinyurl.com/l98a29t

If anyone should try to sell you a camera fitting this description, I would
happily reimburse you to get the pictures back.  While I saved for a long
time to buy the camera, there is no way to replace these pictures. We are
heartbroken. Aside from the hospital pictures, there are also our son's
arrival home, his first days, and a good friend's wedding at a waterfront
park in Baltimore.

My main goal is to recover the memory card/pictures, no questions asked.

Thank you.

Alison
410-935-1815

*