[RP TownTalk] Kittens Need Homes

Nina Faye ns_faye at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 6 16:55:00 UTC 2013

We still have two kittens who desperately need homes.  The male orange tabby, Mister Orange, has been neutered and had his rabies shot.  He is very sweet and playful.  His remaining sister is a black and orange tortoiseshell, Miss Tortie, who is also very loving and playful.  They are between 3-4 months old, litter box trained, socialized, and feline leukemia negative.  We rescued them in the 41st and Queensbury area, when they came to share food with our neighbors' cat, that we were feeding while they were on vacation.  They are safe on our enclosed front porch, but we need new homes for them by next weekend.  Please e-mail for pictures, or a phone number, or address to come visit.  We also have an "extra" 7 year old mostly white, with orange and gray, calico female, whose owner died.  All her shots are up to date, and she was spayed years ago.  She is an extremely loving lap cat but does not seem to like other cats.  Mostly she sleeps
 in a sunny window during the day, if a lap is not available.

Please send this out on any list you belong to or to anyone you think may be interested.

The kittens' mother has a very nice new home in Landover with a lady who recently lost her 18 year old cat.  Two sisters are going to a rescue group this evening.  They only had room for two.