[RP TownTalk] Bladensburg Races 5K

Aaron Marcavitch acornhp at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 16:02:19 UTC 2013

Hello everyone!

Hope you are having a great week and are ready for a "fall like" weekend.  If you don't know, this weekend is the Hyattsville Arts Festival and should be a great time to see some art!

But, if you are someone who is up a bit earlier and likes to run, we have a very neat event for you!  The Bladensburg Races is an often derogatory term meaning how the troops retreated from the battle of bladensburg in 1814.  However, we are turning that on its head and having the Bladensburg Races 5K on SATURDAY at 8am.  We would love to have you.

Details and registration can be found at:

http://www.racepacket.com/calendar/frace.php?fid=191

We hope to see you there!

Aaron Marcavitch
Maryland Milestones/ATHA Inc.