[RP TownTalk] Water main break in town - water pressure?

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 11:37:50 UTC 2013

RE my earlier email about a watermain break on Ravenswood Road; were any other homes in the immediate area affected?  It looks like the work on the break is pretty near completion, but my water pressure is still low; is anyone else experiencing the same problem?  I wanted to see if the problem was just within our apartment building or others had low pressure before contacting building management or WSSC   (could be critical if fire dept. needs to hook up hoselines in an emergency).

Thanks.