[RP TownTalk] Calendar Photo Contest - DUE September 27

Aaron Marcavitch acornhp at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 24 03:12:22 UTC 2013

Did you pick up one of our very cool calendars last winter?  Did you think that you could have been in that calendar with one of your very cool photos?

Well.....

Hit us with your best shot! Participate in our 2013 Photo Contest!

Maryland Milestones/ATHA Inc. continues its successful annual photo contest to capture the beauty, history, people, and distinctive character of the Anacostia Trails Heritage Area. Winning images are featured in our yearly calendar.

This program will showcase the region and remind residents and visitors of what makes this Area a unique place to celebrate and preserve!

Deadline for entries is September 27, 2013.  Photos DO NOT need to be taken in the last year, but they do need to be (mostly) within the heritage area.

Did you take a really cool picture of architecture?  How about a great winter/snow picture?  While our most popular section is "nature of the area" - we are looking for lots of other categories - art, events, bike riders, architecture, historic sites, etc.

Find out everything (sizes, format, etc.) at:

http://www.anacostiatrails.org/annual-photo-contest

Thanks!

Aaron Marcavitch
Executive Director