[RP TownTalk] Excellent part-time nanny available

erika wilson erikawilson at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 25 17:18:07 UTC 2013

am seeking to help my fantastic, professional nanny, Clara, find a
great family to work with. She has taken care of my newborn who is now almost 3
years old.  She is loving, responsible, dependable and exceeded our
expectations for childcare.  She takes her job very seriously.  She
keeps the play areas tidy and does our child’s laundry.  She prepares very
healthy foods from scratch and has tremendously helped our child’s develop
healthy eating habits.  She works very closely with us to provide the type
of structure and discipline that we are comfortable with.  She is
bi-lingual, great at communicating with us and takes time to capture a daily
log of activities.  She is ACTIVELY engaged with our child at all times.
 We are often told by neighborhood parents who see her during the day that
she is extremely attentive and caring. She has her own transportation and
is extremely punctual.  She is a US citizen.

She
is available starting in October, looking for a part-time position in the
morning, any day of the week.  If you are interested in more information,
you can email ghimmy at gmail.com.