[RP TownTalk] Calvert House Inn site

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 17:13:04 UTC 2014

Audrey, I agree.  I'd guess the closest "All American" place we have in the area might be Platos' Diner in College Park, which serves a variety of food? I also love good ol' American food from any region, esp. at the mom and pop restaurants. (nothing wrong with the chains, just personal preference) Too, while I LOVE Latin American food, there's quite a few taquerias, pupuserias, and Peruvian chicken restaurants around already, I was hoping for something a bit different. However, I'll certainly give the new place a try!