[RP TownTalk] Plumber Recommendation

JR Smith jrarlington75 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 13:02:15 UTC 2014

Recently moved to Riverdale Park and I have received some great recommendations from the list serve and wanted to pay back to the community.  Recently the main sewer line to my house was completely blocked by two very large root balls.  Called several plumbers and the quickest response and best price came from "Dean's on Time Plumbing".  He showed up on time, gave me a couple of options(after running a camera down the line) to ensure the options were viable, and completed the work on time and at quoted price.

Bottom line, Dean's on Time Plumbing is recommended if you need a plumber during an emergency or simple repairs.  Phone: 410-499-6560.

J.R. Smith