[RP TownTalk] ISO of appliance repair person

Dotsie rowdee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 02:20:42 UTC 2014

http://www.arlingtonappliancerepair.org/about_us.html

I met Darius  socially and received many good references from his previous
customers. He was prompt and efficient while fixing my front loader washing
machine. He has also done good work on my refrigerator. I would definitely
recommend him. He started off in Arlington, but now does work all over the
metro area. Although his website says he is closed on Sunday, he came right
over to fix my washer on a Sunday morning.
571-505-4967
Good luck!
Dotsie