[RP TownTalk] FW: [gatewaydogtrainingclub] Gateway Dog Club

Leslie Plant lesliegailplant at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 17:49:29 UTC 2014

Hi Riverdale Park dog owners/lovers.  Check out the email below from Joanne
Kirsch about the Gateway Dog Club that she formed during the winter. The
6-week class was loads of fun. The club's first pro trainer, Ashley Valm,
was inspiring and it was great watching the dogs (and their owners) "get
it."  There is lots more in the works so, if it sounds like something that
would be fun for you and your dog, email Joanne at joanne.k2 at verizon.net for
more information.