[RP TownTalk] Introducing ArtSí Riverdale

Duane Fields-Kuehl duane.fieldskuehl at pgcps.org
Wed Aug 6 12:27:00 UTC 2014

ArtSí is a community initiative that advances the Latino arts and culture
for students in Riverdale and facilitates connections with the Route 1 arts
community at large. Our vision is that ArtSí will be woven into the entire
community’s cultural life providing the platform for Latinos in the arts to
be a larger voice in Riverdale. ArtSí is run by volunteers, and our work is
supported in part by a group of cultural and educational institutions.

We are currently seeking new members to help us with upcoming community
events this fall!

Please contact us artsiriverdale at gmail.com if you are interested

Thanks, Duane and Susanna Fields-Kuehl