[RP TownTalk] Undaunted Festival

Aaron Marcavitch acornhp at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 02:46:25 UTC 2014

Are you Undaunted?

This Saturday from Noon until 9p will be the biggest festival in 200 years! And we want you there!

If you haven't seen the reports or notices, please check http://undauntedweekend.splashthat.com for all the details. The DC based food trucks, the games, the puppet shows, the cannon firings, the artists, the nonprofits and organizations, the battle, the music, the fireworks. Don't miss a minute. (For those interested, the new monument will be dedicated at 11am.)

Very important - there is NO parking in waterfront park. Take shuttles from Landover Metro parking or UMD lot 1. Or bike and walk in for real ease. A bike valet will be available.

Everything goes on rain on shine, except some shuffling of music. Fireworks would be moved to Sunday if soaking rain. However, we currently only have "showers possible" and that keeps changing. So think sunny thoughts.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Aaron Marcavitch
ATHA inc.

Sent from my iPhone