[RP TownTalk] Suspicious knocker

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 20:59:22 UTC 2014

May or may not be related, but as I was walking to the MARC station this
morning around 7:15 I noticed several guys in reflective vests and maybe
hard hats too near the corner of Jemal's bldg on Queensbury (across the
street from S&J's).  Looked like Public Works guys from a distance but I
didn't think I recognized anyone (again from a distance, and I was running
to the train). I figured maybe they were with whatever the utility work is
that's been going on there (near the station and up Lafayette) for
awhile...  As I said, may or may not be related.