[RP TownTalk] Franklins Fundraiser on Monday Dec. 8

Bart Lawrence bartkathleen at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 7 21:30:57 UTC 2014

Help make this year's Hyattsville Elementary School PTA Franklins Fundraiser even better than last year's!
 When: Monday, December 8 (All Day Long)Where: Franklins Restaurant, Brewery, and General Store (5123 Baltimore Ave.) How: Eat, Drink, and Shop at Franklins all day long and return your receipt to the host/hostess/cashier, say you're there to support HES-PTA, and Franklins will generously donate 20% of the pre-tax sale to HES-PTA.Why: Proceeds go directly to support the learning of ALL Hyattsville Elementary School students! I stopped by Franklins yesterday to practice raising funds for Hyattsville's students by buying a six-pack of beer. I think I'm ready for this! Bart LawrenceHyattsville, MD