[RP TownTalk] Fwd: Maryland Caregivers Support Coordinating Council (MCSCC) Survey

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 16:26:27 UTC 2014

Are you a caregiver of a person with a disability? Would you like to have
an impact on public policy regarding how to support caregivers? If so,
please see below for a link to a survey designed to help the Maryland
Caregivers Support Coordinating Council (MCSCC) advocate for better state
services for families.

-Sarah

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences and their families