[RP TownTalk] Thanks to our police department

S Collins ugglywump at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 14:56:17 UTC 2014

 One day last week when I was at work, my landline telephone decided to "die," and before it died, it apparently decided to dial 911 over and over!  That evening, neighbors told me the police were at my apartment, checking with people in the building, etc., to make sure that I was ok.
I want to say a big THANK YOU to our police force - wonderful to know they're looking out for us, isn't it?   -  and I'm very sorry for my phones' bad behavior (it's decided to work, again)!