[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Park Pride! What an awesome Saturday it was!

Marianna Previti mariannarose at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 16 20:33:47 UTC 2014

Here, here!-  I was moved to write something Saturday (I was thinking about the forum of FB, but Town Talk is much better) then got distracted with life. So here I go with my schmaltziness:

We have such a sweet town. Really. It was heartwarming-I mean that- to look out into the crowd and see so many faces that I’ve known throughout the years both by residing in RP and Hyattsville. My dear friend Ann Marquis and I met at a farmers market 16 years ago when our kids were comparing their pull-up diapers. Now they are both in college (sniff)! I saw her there as well as many friends many of whom I’ve formed close relationships with just by being a part of this community. As an added treat, some of those friends and I went to the Town Center Market for a fancy beer after the show!

Gotta love Riverdale Park!
Thank you Jim, for including me.

Best to all,

 Marianna