[RP TownTalk] Chain link fences- my thoughts

dlynch at garretroomstudios.com dlynch at garretroomstudios.com
Sat Feb 1 16:23:34 UTC 2014

"i.e. Riverdale Park is an historic district."

What about the 8+ foot chain link fence around ERCO? ERCO is in the
Riverdale Park district and has to abide by the ordinances.

What about constructing another overpass so close to 410 overpass in
this "Historic District"?

I agree with Mr. Holmes, disingenuous at best.

Mr.Wilson is correct concerning compressed gas tanks. They must be in
steel fencing and galvanized steel lasts longer than painted steel. I
have a Masters Degree form Northwestern University, so I know what I am
talking about.

And by the way I'm sure you meant wrought iron not rod iron fences.

Don