[RP TownTalk] Going Solar? Information, Thursday, 2/6 at 7:30PM, Hyattsville City Building

Jason Morris litnhop at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 14:50:06 UTC 2014

Ms. Felix-Thompson,

Thank you very much for sharing this announcement with the list. I'm
familiar with the great work that Ms. Schoolman has been doing in the
District with regard to solar energy. I'm sure she'll be able to share a
great deal of information with any and all who are interested.

Regards,

Jason Morris

Jason Morris
Riverdale, MD 20737