[RP TownTalk] Quick question, seafood restaurants

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 11:49:39 UTC 2014

Not fancy, but very good, is Fishnet in College Park - http://eatfishnet.com/

5010 Berwyn Rd
College Park, MD 20740
(301) 220-1070

Sun, Mon: Closed
Tue-Sat: 11:30am - 9:30pm

>From one review: "Former Corduroy manager Ferhat Yalcin brought this
casual seafood restaurant to College Park in late 2011 and while the
opening was under the radar, Fishnet has quickly gained cred among the
critics and locals alike. Inspired by the traditional Turkish fish
sandwich "Balik Ekmek," menu items also include fish tacos, a lobster
sandwich, handmade french fries and fresh fish sticks that are nothing
like those that Mom used to take out of the freezer. The restaurant
uses the freshest ingredients, including never frozen seafood and
handmade sauces."

-Sarah

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 6:38 AM, Sue Collins <wheadle at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Not a priority matter, but after the posts the other day about the Calvert
> House, I was wondering,  can anyone recommend a decent sit-down seafood
> place in the area?

Sarah Wayland   |   www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
Supporting students with learning differences and their families