[RP TownTalk] Question on seafood and Chinese restaurants

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 12:58:55 UTC 2014

I agree, if anyone knows of a good Chinese restaurant, please let us know!  Has anyone been to Zhengs in the Eastpines Shopping Center?  I think it's one of the few sit-down Chinese places in the area?  Haven't been to the Royal Jade in Greenbelt since it reopened where Jaspers used to be.  Will have to give the new MidAtlantic Seafood a try, too!

Thanks to all for the great hints.