[RP TownTalk] Fw: A Call for Judges Write Up

Aaron Marcavitch acornhp at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 30 19:55:46 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

Since we know that many of you have children in the school system – or are interested in history generally – we hope you might consider being a judge for the History Day program.  This benefits the whole of the county (PGCS and private schools).

The County Exec is scheduled to help judge exhibits, but we need support in all the categories.  Please consider if you can help!

Aaron

Aaron Marcavitch, Executive Director
Maryland Milestones/ATHA Inc.
4310 Gallatin Street, Hyattsville, MD 20781