[RP TownTalk] Fwd: Missing a dog?

S Collins ugglywump at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 11:44:38 UTC 2014

I wonder if the one that got hit (poor little thing) belonged to the house that's right next door to the Town Ctr Market?  (nearest to where the Yoga Place is)  Hadn't seen them lately, but some time back I'd seen several chihuahuas on the porch or in the yard, none of which appeared to be on leashes or any type of restraint.  Someone else had told me that one of the dogs from that house had gotten hit some months back.  A shame when people can't keep their pets safe, isnt' it?  And I'm sure the drivers of the cars that hit the dogs feel badly as well.

Thanks for taking the time to stop and see to the little dog, too bad it didn't make it.