[RP TownTalk] Dog Park

Alan K. Thompson akthompson at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Mon Jul 14 16:25:03 UTC 2014

Hi Dotsie,

The Town Council approved a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with MNCPPC
on how to cooperatively operate the park. I found out last week from MNCPPC
that they had not received the signed MOU and am working with Town staff
now to figure out what happened.

Once the MOU is cleared up it will be the better part if a year before
construction begins, as I understand it.

Feel free to contact me if you have more questions.

Best,

Alan

--
Sent from my iPad