[RP TownTalk] Local gardening Facebook Page

Drena Galarza djgal97 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 02:00:08 UTC 2014

Hi Hopies and RP folks!  I had some interest in an on-line, local gardening group, so I created a Facebook Page.  If you search "Route One Corridor Gardeners" on Facebook, the group should show up.  I made it "closed" so I'll have to approve you to join.  Just until I see how much interest there is and how it does, I've never managed a group before.  My intention for the group is to have a safe place to ask questions, brag, post pics, or shout out if you need or have a certain plant to share.  I'm not a really skilled gardener, I just like to dig in the dirt and I'm really, really cheap so I like swapping.  Please share this page with other lists in the Mt. Rainier, Brentwood, Hyattsville, Riverdale, UP and CP area if you think there is interest.  Thanks and I hope you like it :)  -Drena