[RP TownTalk] Local gardening Facebook Page

Drena Galarza djgal97 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 16:10:10 UTC 2014

Me again!  It seems the gardening group isn't searchable unless you're already my friend on FB. I've tried lots of stuff to fix the problem, but nothing!  So, if you want to join, please e-mail me your e-mail address (the one you use for FB) and I can add you. Once you're on, you can add other folks. From what I understand, when the group gets larger, it will show up in a search. I'm sorry for the difficulties I thought this would be EASY!!!

My email is djgal97 at hotmail.com