[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Park Farmers Market Weekly Highlights

Jim Coleman rpkfarmmkt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 02:41:39 UTC 2014

Riverdale Park's Farmers Market
TOMORROW: July 31st, 2014 3PM - 7PM
@: 4650 Queensbury Road, Riverdale Park, MD 20737

Get your tomatoes, peaches, sweet corn, beans, blueberries, zucchini &
patty pan squash, cucumbers, turnips, chard, jams and jellies, apples,
blackberries, pastured meats, fresh seafood, free range hen eggs, artisan
aged goat and raw milk cheeses while we enjoy the heart of Summer. Don't
miss it!  Many new and enticing products will be coming to the market this
year!  Come and enjoy the festive early Summer atmosphere!  Evening hours
are fun at the market!   We look forward to seeing you Thursdays from 3pm
to 7pm at the Riverdale Park Town Center, rain or shine.

WEATHER: High 86F. Chance of rain : 10%. Warm & Sunny.
Feature : Why Green Beans?
(Courtesy of the George Mateljan Foundation)

Growers: Blades Orchard, Thanks God It's Fresh, Happy Hens Barnyard, Boxers
Rest Farm, Musachio Produce, ECO City Farms, Groff's Content Farm.

Tasty Treats: Simple Pleasures Ice Cafe, Geppetto Catering BBQ, Zeke's
Coffee of DC, Ruben's Crepes, The Verandah Indian Food, Migue's Magnificent
Mini Donuts, Stone Hearth Bakery, and Bonaparte Breads.

Speciality: Mystic Water Soaps.

Tomorrow for your listening pleasure- The Scrub Pines, Sharing a collection
of original songs by others—ballads and instrumentals gathered deep in the
woods, along the tracks, down by the river and up in the hills.
www.reverbnation.com/thescrubpines
Important Notices:
Food safety notice: Due to a preponderance of evidence and our county's
health department regulations, dogs are no longer welcome at the farmers
market. We regret the loss but hope that our dog owning customers will
forgive us for this change.
Important note about parking: only parallel parking is allowed on Maryland
Ave (the road that passes under East-West Highway) -- please do not park in
any other manner.