[RP TownTalk] Beware of Scammers asking for your Pepco Bill

bob smith sfmc68 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 4 23:59:31 UTC 2014

As I was advised some time in the past, ask to see their town permit to
go door to door.
They will say their boss has it, respond with it is required to be on
their person, they can get one
over at the police station, they argue, you pick up the fone, by the
time you have finished 92743, they should be gone.
Works for me.
bob smith