[RP TownTalk] Beware of Scammers asking for your Pepco Bill

S Collins ugglywump at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 10:50:23 UTC 2014

I live in an apartment building so probably wouldn't have to deal with this type of scammer, but thanks for the heads-up.  If they are misrepresenting themselves as someone who's working with PEPCO and trying to get personal information, apparently without proper authority and identification, I can't see how PEPCO can say it's not illegal.