[RP TownTalk] Information from Your Local Volunteer Fire Department

Stephen C. Lamphier lamphs at aol.com
Mon Mar 3 18:17:31 UTC 2014

This week is National Emergency Preparedness Week.  While we are fortunate that our geographic area rarely suffers from catastrophic natural events, this is still good information to know, just in case.  See http://www.nws.noaa.gov/com/weatherreadynation/severe.html for more information.

Also, Council Member Henry asked about the proper placement of CO detectors.  This link contains excellent information regarding these lifesaving devices: http://www.carbonmonoxidedetectorplacement.com/

Steve Lamphier, President, Riverdale VFD