[RP TownTalk] ISO local World Music for Riverdale Park Farmers Market

Sue Older-Mondeel sue at simplysue.com
Wed Mar 5 18:17:26 UTC 2014

In an attempt to embrace the wonderful diversity of the Riverdale Park
Farmers Market community and to celebrate the varied cultures in our
community, we are looking for more World Music for our weekly Farmers
Market for the upcoming season.

We are especially searching for a locally based Hispanic or Latino band
to lead a parade from East Riverdale across to the Market for our
opening day party scheduled for a  June 19th.

Please email me directly if you have a band you would like to recommend.
Please include contact information if possible.

This is a local market so compensation is not high, but appreciation and
adoration are always in abundance.

Sincerely,
Sue Older-Mondeel

--