[RP TownTalk] Black dog running loose

Leslie Plant lesliegailplant at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 17:07:03 UTC 2014

This morning I sent emails to PAW, the rescue where I got my dog, and K-9
Rescue, but the rescues are overwhelmed with so many abandoned pets that I
am not getting my hopes up that they can help.  If anyone has gotten their
dog from or donated to a local rescue it might not hurt to email them and
just inquire if they can help.

Folks on this listserv and the Hyattsville listserv have noticed him, left
food for him, tried to catch him, but it seems he is waiting for someone
that has dumped him and will never come and he is good at avoiding people.
We need a guardian angel that knows about catching scared dogs.