[RP TownTalk] La Fondita

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 12:01:27 UTC 2014

I saw that review, too; haven't been there yet, but the last time I went to Tacqueria LaPlacita On Edmonston Road, they also served up some great tacos.  (and the Post also did a great review for them!)  (as for the town name, I've seen all kinds of places from here to New Carrollton referred to in the news as "Hyattsville."  No matter how they're referred to in the news, nice to know we've got so many great little ethnic eating places in the area.