[RP TownTalk] Bostwick - tomorrow 12-4

Aaron Marcavitch acornhp at yahoo.com
Sat May 3 16:41:54 UTC 2014

Another quick reminder that with all the great things happening this weekend don't forget to stop by the Bostwick Heritage Festival from 12-4 on 48th street in Bladensburg. Parking will be nearby. We can make sure to have a place to put your bike if you come that way.

Food will be limited but do you need more than ice cream?

Celtic music at noon, blue sky puppets at 2, Piscataway dancers at 3. Special 1812 hike as we end at 4. Swordfighters, arts vendors, 18th century games.

See you then!

Aaron Marcavitch

Sent from my iPhone