[RP TownTalk] Remaining Native Plants 1/2 Price

Bart Lawrence bartkathleen at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 21:14:14 UTC 2014

There are some plants remaining from last Saturday's Hyattsville Elementary School PTA Native Plant Sale. We're offering them for 1/2 price for a very limited time before we donate them to the Anacostia Watershed Society.

If you are interested in purchasing any plants, please respond to this post or call 301-312-9170 before Sunday, May 18.

Tublings and Quart Pots = $3
One-Gallon Pots = $6
Plugs = $1.50

Herbaceous/Perennials
wrinkle-leafed goldenrod - plug

marsh fern - quart pot

Shrubs
Silky Dogwood - tublings and 1 gallon pots
Buttonbush - tublings
Red Chokeberry - tublings and 1 gallon pots
Winterberry - tublings
Redtwig Dogwood - 1 gallon pots
Arrowwood Viburnum - tublings

Trees
Redbud - tublings
Black Cherry - 1 gallon pots
Persimmon - 1 gallon pots
Sweetbay Magnolia - tublings
Serviceberry - 1 gallon pots

And two Rose tublings that are either Virginia or pasture roses

Thanks.
Bart Lawrence