[RP TownTalk] Rivers to Rockets Bike Rally, May 31, 10 am

Aaron Marcavitch acornhp at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 21:52:41 UTC 2014

All,

Please consider joining us for our Rivers to Rockets Bike Rally.  This easy, flat ride along the Tributary Trails System will leave at 10am from the Old 94th Aero Squadron parking lot on Paint Branch Parkway in College Park.  The ride will be led by leaders from Proteus Bikes and will include a stop at ECO City Farm to discuss green infrastructure and biking.  The ride includes lunch and also a tshirt or water bottle.

The registration is online at our website (http://www.marylandmilestones.org) but of course you can show up that morning and still ride.  Perfect for families and all levels of riders.  Those learning to ride might want make sure they are tuned up and ready to go that morning, but we promise to make sure everyone enjoys the day.

 Email with questions - aaron at anacostiatrails.org