[RP TownTalk] Backups at E-W Hwy and Rt 1

kathy galleher kgalleher at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 12:37:21 UTC 2014

Dear neighbors
A couple years ago it was common for morning traffic to back up westbound on East West Hwy so it would take 2-3 light cycles to make it through the intersection with Rt. 1.   Then we had a road widening project and it made the traffic flow much more easily.  The past 3 months or so I've noticed a return to daily stopped traffic on the bridge and  2-3 light cycles to get through. Does anyone have any insight into the change?  If the lights are short cycling or something it would be good for us to let the Highway Admin know.
Kathy