[RP TownTalk] town crier

Audrey Bragg abragg7393 at aol.com
Fri May 30 23:34:43 UTC 2014

Hi folks, Audrey Bragg, here.  I just broke my foot, so my pastime is surfing the net.  I just came across an issue of the town crier from July/August 2005.  The editor at the time was Rob Oppenheim, who still lives here in town.  A belated thank you to him for such a fine job.  I am looking at the current issue of the crier and I see such a big difference.  The 2005 issue has letters to the editor, stories about goings on in the town, a real interesting, readable piece.  Check it out.  It would be great to have all that info and general fun stuff to read once a month!  I must say I find the crier a little boring.  I want it and I don't want it to go away, but after seeing that old issue I am sobbing with nostalgia.  Is there any way we can bribe Rob to come back on staff?  How do others feel about the crier.  Is there any opportunity there for volunteers to help?  This list has been quiet, Let's have a discussion on this.
fondly,
audrey