[RP TownTalk] Holiday Events in Riverdale Park

Jessica Barnes jbarnes at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Mon Nov 24 22:14:45 UTC 2014

Children's Holiday Party

December 13, 2014, 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.

Town Hall, 5008 Queensbury Road

Please plan to join us for Donuts with Santa before heading over to the
Holiday Market at Town Center! This event will be held at Town Hall for
children 12 years and under accompanied by an adult. Plan to bring your
camera or cellphone for "selfies with Santa"!

Riverdale Park Holiday Market

Saturday, December 13, 2014, 12:00 noon to 8:00 p.m.

Town Center across from the MARC train station

There will be face painting, model railroaders, games, singing with the
elves on our way to Riversdale Mansion and our neighborhoods, great live
music, dessert bake-off, great food and craft vendors. Santa will be there
too! Volunteers are needed so please contact Jim Coleman at (301) 586-5973
or rpkfarmmkt at gmail.com.

Festival of Lights

Saturday, December 13, 2014, 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Admission for the neighborhood trolley tour is free with a donation of
canned food for needy families in our area.

Senior's Holiday Luncheon

December 17, 2014, 12:00 noon to 1:30 p.m.
Crescent Cities Center, 4409 East West Highway

All senior residents are welcome to attend. Please RSVP to (301) 927-6381.

Hats and Gloves Collection

The Town of Riverdale Park will be collecting new hats and gloves to
decorate the tree at Town Hall. The hats and gloves will be donated to
organizations in our community.

Toys for Tots

The Town will also be participating in Toys for Tots again this year. If you
would like to help families in our community, please deliver new and
unwrapped toys to Town Hall by Friday, December 19.

Jessica

Jessica E. Barnes

Town Clerk

Riverdale Park