[RP TownTalk] Hungry Harvest now services our area for delivery of fresh fruits and vegetables from local farms, to your front door

Jason bbearjason1 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 21:31:23 UTC 2014

Has every one herd of Hungry Harvest! There now servicing our area for all that were unsure!

Every year billions pounds of fresh produce is wasted in the United States, and yet millions of Americans go hungry.

Hungry Harvest is a local mission-driven business committed to reducing food waste and ending hunger in America.  It was started by University of Maryland students.

They deliver fresh fruits and vegetables from local farms, to your door every week for a fraction of the cost  at grocery stores.

Their local farm fresh produce is as much as 50% less than farmers markets and other CSA’s.

For every bag or produce sold, they donate a bag to a local family in need, food bank or homeless shelter.
Hungry Harvest has already donated over 60,000 pounds of fresh produce.

Visit their website at www.hungryharvest.net.

You can contact Kevin, below, with questions or to sign up for a free trial.

We are glad we did and are happy to be helping others in our community.

Contact Info:
Kevin Kresloff
Brand Ambassador of Hungry Harvest LLC
Kevin.kresloff at hungryharvest. net