[RP TownTalk] Boil Water Advisory is lifted. Flush your lines!

Lori Jarman llj0312 at aol.com
Fri Sep 5 12:26:36 UTC 2014

If we've used the water what side effects should we look for?  Riverdale residents got the message a day later.

I also noted that the question of not being charged during this period and the flushing of the system was not addressed in this thread.  Where can we find this information out?  I didn't see that on the WSSC website.

Thank you.

Jarman
6211 44th Ave

Sent from my iPhone