[RP TownTalk] Come visit NextNOW Festival at The Clarice!

Mike Edelman mike.b.edelman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 01:20:29 UTC 2014

Hi neighbors,
I work at The Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center at UMD, which is
presenting our season opening event, *NextNOW Fest,* this weekend from
Thursday 9/11 through Sunday 9/14.  It's a four-day festival of fun,
interactive, and engaging arts performances by UMD, community, and
international artists.  Most events are free....a few are ticketed or
require free advance reservations.

More info here:  http://theclarice.umd.edu/series/2014-nextnow-fest

Some folks who have performed in the RPAC Summer Patio Concerts (including
Alison Lowell) will be performing (here
<http://theclarice.umd.edu/events/2014/district5-and-excelsa>).  RP'er
Robert DiLutis will be performing at a special brunch on Sunday 9/14 where
you can share a meal with UMD Symphony Orchestra musicians before they
perform around the audience.  Tix and info here
<http://theclarice.umd.edu/events/2014/nextnow-fest-brunch>.

Hope you can make it out this weekend!

Mike

--