[RP TownTalk] Police community meeting - Roll Call - last night at Town Center Market

Marilyn Schoppet marilyn at schoppet.net
Thu Sep 18 15:25:29 UTC 2014

To all,

So sorry about the typos!  I was half asleep and had trouble with my
keyboard when writing this response.  I was trying to articulate how the
"Monkey Business" film was a real eye-opener!"  ...I have never seen
anything like it before, and it was very cleverly executed!  And, Chief
David Morris delivered the presentation very informatively.

So sorry!

Marilyn

PS:  If anyone needs a ride, I can always pick you up...Just give me a
holler!  (301-779-0548)

--
*Marilyn*