[RP TownTalk] Rental properties

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 15:13:04 UTC 2014

I really appreciate the notice, and the outreach to help us all be
compliant with what I think is a good law that protects people from
avoidable brain damage.

I would very much like to understand why repeated testing is necessary. If
you've had the test once (and I'm guessing it's for lead-based paint, lead
plumbing, and other lead-based building materials) and passed, why is it
necessary to get another inspection? Is there lead in the environment that
builds up that needs to be addressed?

I'm asking because, even though I own my own home ( built before 1950), I'd
like to know if I should be worried about this for *my* family.

-Sarah

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences and their families

*Raising Your Challenging Child: Group training in behavior management *• *Fall
Workshop *•* starting September 22nd, 2014 in Riverdale Park, MD *•
* http://raisingyourchallengingchild.com